Source Code Overview
In the moment i try to replace all german words in the source code and also improve the documentation (so doc++ will make better results).
Tud is a client server application. This means it is splitted into a client and a server task :-). But they share many of the game specific data structures. These shared structures are defined in tudinc.H.
They share also some utilities:
- textfata.H Simple fatal error output
- listen2.H A linked list implementation (when we started to write this game STL wasn't available)
- iotype.H A Stream Implementation and config file parser
- communic.HA Socket Implementatiion
- sprite01.H A sprite library (depends on listen and iotype
- menu.H Some primitive event handling and menu classes (depends on sprite)
- scrX11.H sprite Interface for X11 (depends on menu) - perhaps you want to port it to GGI ?
Back to the real TUD:
The Server consists of tudserver.C and tudinc_server.H.
The Client of "tudclient.C" and tudinc_client.H.
I tried to make a figure:
Last modified: Sun Feb 11 19:19:12 CET 2001